Cupping Massage] [Orgasmic Expansion Files] [Catalog/Order]
where you can find the ultimate solutions for Tao of Love and Rejuvenation.
Based upon "Resonant Excitation Of Sexual Orgasms - Tao Of Love Coupling"
by Newman K. Lin, Ph.D., PE, a bridge between the Eastern Taoism Sexuality and the Western Engineering Science.==> [ORDERING THE BOOK]< =>[Why?]
[Pain or Numbness in Muscles or Joints?] [Order Products for Health/Love]
Warning: This is NOT an XXX Website, But we deal with Multiple, Sexual Orgasms and Impotence!
Ask Dr. Lin, Free!
About The Lin Institute
Safe Sex & Diseases
What's Sexual Orgasm?
Ageing and Shrinking
Benefits from Orgasm
Broken Penis & Erection
Circumcision & Orgasm
Contraception & Orgasm
Damage of Sex Organs
Diabetes & Orgasm
Drugs & Orgasm
Eating, Drinking and Sex
Exercise & Orgasm
Hormones & Orgasm
Hypertension & Erectile Dysfunction
Hysterectomy & Orgasm
Intercourse /Orgasmic Pain
LoveTools for Orgasm
Masturbation & TooMuch Sex
Pregnancy & Orgasm
Sexual Q & A
Surgery & Orgasm
Vaginal Air Pumping
Vasectomy & Orgasm
To Young Lovers
Case Study - Why penile pumping results in penile shrinkage no more erection and sexual orgasm
A friend introduced me to a penis pump sometimes early last year.
This i used for close to six months hoping to gain an increase in size.
Today it seems i am the saddest man on earth because apart from the fact that my penis is now as small as that of an eight year old, having either a natural erection or even a pump erection is almost an impossible task.
Can you please explain what happened?
Do you have a solution to my problem?
If ther is any solution , how long will it take to be normal?
Can my penis and erection ever be 100% the same again?
I trust you will be frank with me.
Kindly treat me as urgently as possible.
Dr. Lin: 6/7/2001>
Well, penile pumping helps you shrink your penis by damaging your parasympathetic nervous endings in the penile arteries. Parasympathetic nervous endings serve the interaction between the parasympathetic neurons and arteries. Parasympathetic nerves use the most common neurotransmitter acetylcholine to relay bioelectric pulses to across their synapses and then to nervous endings where the 2nd neurotransmitter Nitric Oxide (NO) is released to the arterial tissues by a chemical reaction of acetylcholine with a liver enzyme Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). In the arterial tissues, NO is converted to the dilator cyclic GMP (cGMP) by a liver enzyme guanylyl cyclase. cGMP is destroyed by another enzyme called PDE-5. The life span of cGMP is only few seconds. So, in order to keep the penile arteries dilating for maintaining a long-term erection, the parasympathetic nerves have to continue relaying a sequence of bioelectric pulses from the brain's acetylcholine nervous system to the penile nervous endings, and, of course, your liver must be able to produce sufficient enzymes for the syntheses of acetylcholine, NO, cGMP, and the brain/nerve-supporting hormones, such as hGH, DHEA, testosterone, estrogen and thyroid hormones, which feed the brain's/nerve's hormone receptors to keep neurons alive and the brain's function in the correct course.
Penile pumping, weight lifting, stretching, bending or exercises generally destroy some of the parasympathetic nervous endings. When a partial destruction of the the nervous endings, scar tissues are formed and the penis is bended or crooked. If the destruction is uniformly over the penile shaft, the penis shrinks without deformation.
ViaGrowth-IV (1-005) and MoodMax (1-014) can help you heal the damaged nerves and tissues due to penile pumping. http://www.actionlove.com/mail/herbform.htm
It will take from few weeks to few months to repair the damage, depending on the degrees of damage.
A lot middle people can get erection with our products in less than 1-2 weeks, due to the fact that the penile shrinkage is partially contributed by the deficiency of DHEA and testosterone, since both hormones (particularly DHEA) have significant effects on the parasympathetic nervous function and the NO production.
You can get recovery up to 90% erection, where natural ageing and the blockage of the blood flow by scar tissues can eat up the rest 10%.
|Click "In Love We
Trust!" for Classified Orgasmic File Expansion (More Orgasmic Files)
Any love problems, Ask the black-belt Sexual ChiKong(KungFu) Master, Dr. Lin. FREE!
Yes, I want to talk to Dr. Lin, email@example.com(click here).
Copyright (C) since 1997 Newman K. Lin, Ph.D., PE., All rights reserved.