Excessive Orgasm, Over-Masturbation or Over-ejculation Induced Sexual Exhaustion Symptoms for men and women
Special Note: The main difference between masturbation (self-pleasure) and lovemaking is the oxytocin release. Lovemaking usually stimulates the pituitary gland to release oxytocin while masturbation won’t. Oxytocin can help the post-orgasm or post-ejaculation recovery by retaining the arterial dilation and relaxation in the brain and genital area. Psychologically, oxytocin lets the lovemaking couples feel being loved.
Chronic over-masturbation, over-ejaculation or excessive orgasm generally burn out your dopamine, cholinergic/vagal(acetylcholine) , serotonin and GABA nervous control with excessive hypothalamic and adrenal dopamine-norepinephrine conversion for constant sympathetic nervous fight or/and flight, excessive norepinephrine-induced informatory hormone prostaglandin E2 production over your body cells from your head to your toe, excessive norepinephrine-induced Immunoglobulin (antibodies such as IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG and IgM) elevation for neuroimmune weakness and disorders, constant elevation of the pituitary prolactin release for autoimmune disorders, and constant constriction and inflammation of your arterial and heart smooth muscles.
Chronic elevation of sex-induced excessive norepinephrine and prostaglandin E2 in the limbic system and central nervous system with a weak serotonin and GABA nervous control result in brain evolution, known as neuroplasticity, for addiction of sexual pleasure rewarding; with the neuroplasticity, excessive sympathetic nervous and prostaglandin E2 stimulation on the sex organs, such as the penis, prostate, and seminal vesicles for men and the clitoris, vagina, cervix and uterus for women, facilitate constant in-heat inflammation and erection for persistent sexual arousal for frequent, sexual orgasmic addiction. To reverse the brain evolution of sexual addiction, you will have to power up your cholinergic, serotonin and GABA nervous control on your hypothalamic and adrenal dopamine-norepinephrine conversion. Brain evolution is a long-term process. It can be in either the positive or negative direction, depending what stimulation the brain and central nervous system get. Generally, cholinergic/vagal nervous stimulation in conjunction with restoration of serotonin and GABA nervous control will produce positive brain evolution for good.
Over-masturbation/over-ejaculation/excessive-orgasm can castrate the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular(ovarian) axis by arterial constriction and inflammatory narrowness in your brain and pelvic organs (testicles, prostate, seminal vesicles, penis, ovaries, uterus, vagina and clitoris) due to excessive release of prolactin, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, excessive binding of norepinephrine/epinephrine on the alpha-adrenergic receptors, the norepinephrine/epinephrine induced excessive prostaglandin E2, and the post-sex deficiency of nitric oxide and prostaglandins E1/E3 production. As a result of arterial constriction and inflammatory narrowness (leading to arterial thrombosis and atherothrombosis!
your brain, testicles, penis, (clitoris, vulva, G-spot, vagina, uterus and ovaries for women) feet and hands get low blood supplies and less androgen hormones and nuerochemicals, but more inflammatory hormone production and stress hormones. And, it will take a long time for you to get recovery from sexual exhaustion and post-sex inflammation. You may also wonder why your penis or clitoris go limps and your vagina become dry in the middle of sex. When your adrenal and testicular (or ovarian) function are disabled, you will have to rely on the skin neruoendocrine function to elevate your androgen hormones. Please also note that prostaglandin E2 also inflame veins too – http://atvb.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/18/10/1655,
http://atvb.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/17/9/1644 . When you get inflamed arteries and veins, your blood circulation won’t reach the inflamed areas and you will experience pain, numbness or cramp . As for sex, you don’t want inflamed arteries and veins in your penis and testicles (clitoris, labia, G-spot, vagina. uterus (and its support ligaments and tissues) and ovaries for women), do you?
In addition, excessively accumulation of prolactin as a result of high-frequency ejaculation or orgasm disables the activin release from the testicles, epididymis, prostate,and seminal vesicles (or ovaries for women), leading to a low pituitary FSH release, followed by a low pituitary LH release, resulting in deficiency of androgen hormonal production from the testicles and ovaries. On the other hand, activin is a negative regulator of prolactin and cell growth ( http://mend.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/18/6/1558 ). Without sufficient activin, the excessive release prolactin becomes persistent, and thus the androgen hormones (testosterone and DHT) level remains too low to help the exhausted hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and testicular (ovarian) axis to recover from sexual exhaustion or post-sex illness or to suppress the inflammatory pains. No wonder, you will experience persistent sexual exhaustion, fatigue, tiredness and inflammatory pains.
Excessive orgasm, over-masturbation or over-ejaculation over-discharges the brain’s acetylcholine, dopamine, and serotonin nerves systems, resulting in brain’s/nervous (pro-sympathetic, due to over-conversion of dopamine to norepinephrine and epinephrine for stress responses), liver, cardiovascular, kidney, and endocrine disorder, and then burns them out with chronically excessive norepinephrine/epinephrine/sympathetic nervous fires, the induced inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2, glutamate, histamine, 3,4-dihydroxyphenylacetaldehyde (DOPAL – http://parkinsons.hopedigest.com/blogs/scientists_indict_dopal_as_cause_of_parkinsons_disease
); dihydroxyphenylacetic acid (DOPAC –
),3,4-dihydroxyphenylglycolaldehyde (DOPEGAL –
http://pharmrev.aspetjournals.org/cgi/reprint/56/3/331) and 3,4-dihydroxyphenylglycol (DHPG –
Your brain/neuro-endocrine and liver systems are like an over-discharged good-old-day car battery (overcharge causes chemical/mineral deposits on the electrodes of acid batteries made before 1980 and ruin them) which won’t start the engine to perform recharging for itself. Some nervous cells are burned out or damaged by the nervous excitotoxicity and inflammation byproducts listed above. As a result of the exhaustion of your pituitary-adrenal and -testicular axis, the production of your androgen hormones (DHEA, androstenedione testosterone and DHT) and pituitary oxytocin become too low to support your neuro-immune function and to suppress the inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2 release from your body – typically from your brain/head/neck, your pelvic organs, and your internal organs between your neck and pelvic cavity. The excess- orgasm or over-ejaculation induced prolactin, cortisol, norepinephrine and epinephrine, if excessive, can disable the pituitary-testicular (or -ovarian) axis for a few days or even months, leading to a long refraction time or a long-term sexual exhaustion and inflammation. Even, excessive prolactin, cortisol, noepinephrine and/or epinephrine in the bloodstream can induce excessive prostaglandin E2 release from the tissues. In fact, chronic elevation of epinephrine and prostaglandin E2 result in nervous excitotoxicity and cellular damage in the brain cells and the vagal or parasympathetic nerves in the liver, lungs, adrenal, heart, blood vessels, digestive system, pancreas, gallbladder, ovaries, uterus, cervix, testicles and prostate. Men also suffer from deficiency of the key semen chemicals such as potassium, zinc, calcium, magnesium, citric acid, androgen hormones (DHEA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT), fructose, phosphorylcholine (for the brain/memory/vision/hearing/nervous sensing systems), spermine, prostatic acid phosphatase, free amino acids (most important ones includes GABA, glycine, agmatine and 5-HTP associated with brain/liver/adrenal/testicular functions, vision, hearing, sympathetic nervous control and mood) , prostaglandins (prostaglandins E1 and E3 for the elasticity and flexibility of tissues, nerves and blood vessels) and enzymes that support the androgen hormones and neurotransmitter syntheses. Unfortunately, the sexual exhaustion symptoms and inflammatory responses are a result of a low DHEA, androstenedione testosterone, DHT and/or oxytocin with a high or excessive level of prolactin, cortisol, norepinephrine and epinephrine, although you won’t see a drop of your androgen hormones in couple hours right after the orgasm-induced prolactin and cortisol release. However, you may experience the pro-inflammatory neuro-immune responses to the sex-induced stress hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine during sex arousal and orgasm/ejaculation or even several days by activating a group of proinflammatory cytokines such as IL-1, IL-1ß, IL-6, TNF-, IFN-, and MIP-1 and protein kinases A and C in the the immune system via the alpha- and beta-adrenergic receptors in cells. The proinflammatory cytokines, acting as the endogenous pyrogen of desire fires, can trigger excessive norepinephrine-induced prostaglandin E2 production in the adrenergic receptors everywhere, from your scalp down to your toes. And then epinephrine will induces cutaneous mechanical hyperalgesia and sensitizes the dorsal root ganglion neurons via its action at a -adrenergic receptor and the effects of epinephrine are enhanced by both the inflammatory protein kinases A and C second-messenger pathways for enhancement of inflammatory responses. When the elevated prolactin, cortisol, norepinephrine and epinephrine constrict your arteries to your liver, kidneys, adrenal glands and testicles (ovaries for women) after sex, your adrenal and testicular (or ovarian) function will be disabled or shut down for many hours or days –http://www.actionlove.com/#Ejaculation%20Frequency%20vs.%20Testosterone%20Level
Suppression of androgen hormones production by excessive prolactin and cortisol, in conjunction with constriction of the arteries in the brain, liver, adrenal glands and testicles, will continue weakening your neuro-immune reaction for proinflammation, and prolong your recovery time and post-orgasm/post-ejaculation exhaustion and illness –http://www.actionlove.com/#Sexually%20Stress-induced%20Inflammatory%20Pains,
%20Headaches%20and%20Hangover Warning: sexual arousal, ejaculation or orgasm won’t decrease your androgen hormonal level in the bloodstream immediately. If sexual arousal fires up your cortisol and prolactin to let your penis go limp (the sympathetic nervous Flight response to sexual stimulation and stress), you give up sexual activities immediately. This is because the elevation of prolactin and cortisol block your hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and -testicular axis which are supposed to fire up oxytocin, DHEA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT production for your ongoing sexual excitation and orgasm. I consider that going limp during sex is a natural protection of your hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and -testicular axis. If you force yourself to ejaculation or orgasm after your experience the erectile dysfunction during sex, you will be in trouble. This is because, once androgen hormones in the bloodstream are used up and become too low to support your brain/nerves, internal organs and joints/muscles, you will start to experience the post-orgasm/post-ejaculation sexual exhaustion symptoms. Generally, these symptoms start to show up at about 3-8 hours after ejaculation or orgasm. The symptoms can last for 3-10 days until your brain’s hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and-testicular axis start to kick in. During this suffering period, you have to rely on your skin/tissue’s Cutaneous Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal (CHPA) function to assist post-ejaculation or post-orgasm recovery. Due to the link of the hypothalamus-pituitary-thyroid axis, you may also experience the symptoms associated with thyroid disorders. You will also like to experience hair loss too ( http://www.actionlove.com/extra/hailoss.htm ) For the functional equivalent of human hair follicles to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, please readhttp://www.fasebj.org/cgi/reprint/04-1968fjev1 (also http://edrv.endojournals.org/cgi/reprint/21/5/457). When excessive sex stressed out your HPA, it also burned out your hair follicles, in particularly, with a high DHT, inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2, cortisol, norepinephrine and epinephrine level and with a constriction of the blood vessels in your scalp when chronic prolactin, norepinephrine and epinephrine level run high. You can get more information form the home page of http://actionlove.com for more detail. Using prescribed erectile drugs, the PDE-5 inhibitors, to assist erection for sex will mess up your neuro-endocrine function for sexual exhaustion.
Please also note that the extremely exhausted adrenal function can cause an extreme low level of DHEA, endophrin and cortisol. An abnormal cortisol level or a lack of endorphin indicates the adrenal function disorder, fatigue or excessive orgasm/ejaculation induced stress. Excessive orgasm or over-ejaculation can produce a transient shooting or cortisol and epinephrine and result in a long-term effect on the adrenal function, although the cortisol output may become too low or too high few days after sexual activities, with a constant elevation of epinephrine released from the hypothalamus and the adrenal medulla. It should be aware that prostaglandin E2 is an immune suppressor, as well as an nervous excitor. Excessive prostaglandin E2 in the bloodstream causes not only inflammatory, but also weak neuro-immunity. As a result, sexual exhaustion produce multiple symptoms which become UFO for the western doctors and medical societies since the western doctors and medical societies fail to realize the root of the problems, “enjoying too much sexual pleasure.” If you don’t go after the root of the problems, there is no way to solve the sexual exhaustion symptoms. For more information or our over-10-year collection of sexual exhaustion symptoms, please go to
Orgasm induces immune challenge in 2 ways: direct and indirect. The direct one is to respond to the foreign substances bringing to the contact organs including the mouth and sex organs. The indirect one is a neuro-immune response to the orgasm induced norepinephrine release from the hypothalamus and adrenal glands, leading to the elevation of Immunoglobulin (antibodies ). The problem is: Chronic elevation of the stress hormone norepinephrine and its induced immune suppression will collapse the immune system. There are several symptoms associated with excessive norepinephrine-induced Immunoglobulin (antibodies such as IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG and IgM) elevation and excessive immune-suppression prostaglandin E2 for neuroimmune weakness and disorders. For sexual induced asthma, sneezing, allergy and sinus, we will have to deal with the excessive norepinephrine induced IgE which triggers excessive release of both histamine and prostaglandin E2.
The antibody IgE, which is found in the lungs, skin, and mucous membranes, is responsible for activation of mast cells to release histamine, and for triggering cytokines like interleukin-4 (IL-4) and interleukin-13 (IL-13) and other inflammatory mediators to release inflammatory hormone and immune-suppressor prostaglandin E2. Thus, overshooting of IgE causes allergy, sneezing and hypersensitivity. Elevation of the stress neurohomrone norepinephrine will generally trigger the elevation of IgE for allergy, sneezing and hypersensitivity, and activates enzyme Cyclooxygenase-2 (also known as COX-2) to oxidize arachidonic acid into prostaglandin E2. Excessive psychological or physical stress, excessive sex, over-exposure to sunlight or intensive heat, air pollution, or pollen can overshoot IgE for allergy, sinus, headaches and other inflammatory diseases.
IgM is found in blood and lymp fluid in response to an infection. It promotes other immune system cells to destroy intruders. However, Excessive elevation of IgM indicates ectodermal dysplasia and immunodeficiency, or humoral immune defect.
IgG is found in the body fluid, very important in fighting against bacterial and viral infections. Norepinephrine is not supposed to increase IgG antibodies.
IgA is found in the areas of the body, that exposed to foreign substances. Those areas include the nose, breathing passages, digestive tract, ears, eyes, and vagina. IgA antibodies protect the body surfaces against outside foreign substances. Sexual intimacy may elevate IgA in response to the secretion from the mouth, vagina, uterus and cervix and other sexual aid substances for men, and to the secretion of mouth, the ejaculation fluid and sexual aid substances for women. It is supposed to be an immune challenge.
Chronic over-stimulation of the immune system with excessive stress neurohormone norepinephrine and its induced immune suppressor prostaglandin E2 will breakdown the immune adaptive ability and collapse the the adaptive immune system, leading to immune disorders. Thus, if your norepinephrine and prostaglandin E2 are not overshooting, immune stimulation with norepinephrine will improve the adaptive immune system to combat pathogens, the alternative term “infectious agents” or the common name “germs.”
The other immune complements of the innate immune system, known as the complement system which is not adaptable and won’t change overtime in an individual’s lifetime, can be recruited and brought into action by the adaptive immune system. The complement system is a biochemical cascade that clears pathogens by attacking the surface of foreign cells. It contains over 20 different proteins, circulating in the blood and bathing the tissues in an inactive form. In response to the recognition of foreign cells, the proteins become sequentially activated, working in a cascade in which the binding of one protein will promote the binding of the next protein in the cascade. It is the major humoral component of the innate immune response.
The complement cascade is a double-edged sword. While protecting against the invasion of foreign cells, the complement system has the potential to be extremely damaging to host tissues via its induced inflammation and phagocytosis. A long-term stimulation of the complement system may lead to many diseases associated with an immune component, such as Barraquer-Simons Syndrome, asthma, lupus erythematosus, glomerulonephritis, vasculitis (inflammatory destruction of blood vessels including both arteries and veins)), kidney basement membrane diseases, nephritis (kidney inflammation), hemolysis (rupture of red blood cells), arthritis, autoimmune heart disease, multiple sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, ischemia-reperfusion injuries, and autoimmune disorders, and to the diseases of the central nervous system such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s diseases, parkinsonism, and other neurodegenerative conditions.
The sexual exhaustion symptoms include:
1. daily or orgasmic/ejaculation pains or cramps in pelvic cavity – including low back, tail bone, perineum, groins, perineum, penis (clitoris/vagina for women during penetration, intercourse, orgasm or post orgasm), testicles, low abdomen, neck/shoulders or rear brain (or whole head)– due to a lack of the relaxation and tissue-elastic hormone prostaglandin E-1 synthesized by the local tissues, an abrupt drop of the brain’s neurotransmitters acetylcholine, dopamine, serotonin and GABA, or an excessive conversion of the dopamine->norepinephrine->epinephrine.
2. depression, stress , anxiety, and emotional instability (Mood Swing) – due to deficiency of the neurotransmitters acetylcholine, dopamine, serotonin add GABA.
3. Attention Deficiency and Absence mind (losing mind concentration and memory) – due to the deficiency of the brain’s neurotransmitters serotonin and acetylcholine – memory protection failure or insufficient memory.
4. eye floaters or sun-light sensitive eyes, blurred vision or sympathetic nervous pupil dilation – due to disorders of the nervous sensing (acetylcholine nervous) and amplifier (dopamine nervous) circuits, a deficiency of the serotonin/GABA nervous modulation in retina, excessive stress hormones, or a poor retinal blood circulation or an arterial constriction due to deficiency of prostaglandin E-1 or/and Nitric oxide or sympathetic nervous action on the beta receptors, or an excessive inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2 release induced by deficiency of the androgen hormones or excessive stressors cortisol or epinephrine.
5. buzzing ears – the same as Item 4..
6. less or no seminal/lubrication production (vaginal dryness for women and VAGINISMUS ), weak ejaculation or ejaculation dysfunction – watery ejaculation or no ejaculation or orgasm – due to the neuro-endocrine disorder resulting from the weakening liver, adrenal, prostate and testicular (ovarian) functions. This is the destruction of seminal production mechanism for men. For women, it is due to a low estrogen and androstenedione/testosterone/prostaglandin E-1/oxytocin or/and a high progesterone level in the bloodstream.
7. weak erection or youth impotence.
8. low libido, exhaustion and fatigue due to deficiency of the brain’s neurotransmitters dopamine, acetylcholine and serotonin and a lack of oxytocin.
9. prostatitis or urethitis ( the abrasion of the prostate or urethral duct; easier to have prostate/urethral/bladder infection) , urinary or bowel incontinence, pelvic pains (Interstitial Cystitis (IC) , testicular pains, penile pains, andclitoral numbness or pains as a result of excessive inflammatory prostaglandin E-2 release with a deficiency of healing hormone prostaglandin E-1 – disorders of the 3rd brain – the pelvic parasympathetic nerves S1-S5 and Co and the serotonin nervous modulators for the sympathetic T10-L2, particularly the L1 and L2 nervous branches to the bladder, urethra, prostate, bulbourethral glands, Great Vestibular glands, Urethral glands (de-generated seminal vesicles), clitoris, vagina, uterus and rectum/anus. men produces excessive pre-cum and women are vaginally over-wetted. Men or women may experience sex-/orgasm-induced stress incontinence (leakage or ejaculation of urine during sex or orgasm).
10. penile (clitoral or G-spot for women) shrinkage ( or vaginal enlargement or loosening for women) – due to atrophy of spongy tissues caused by nervous damage, deficiency of acetylcholine or/and Nitric Oxide, or excessive stress hormone in the sympathetic alpha receptors.
11. unwanted penile bending and shrinking (the clitoral/G-spot death and shrinkage)- formation of the scar tissues due to tissue and nervous abrasion .
12. premature ejaculation – damage of the prostate/urethral nerves and duct, and burning-out (drop) of the serotonin and acetylcholine level in the brain and nervous synapses.
13. premature hair loss or decoloring.
14. short breathing and irregular cardiovascular output (sympathetic) – a weakening brain’s acetylcholine/serotonin and parasympathetic/vagus nervous function.
15. white or violet nails – deficiency of Zinc.
16. weak immunity – neuro-immune disorder resulting from the deficiency of the neurotransmitters acetylcholine (Yin Chi) and dopamine (Yang Chi). For example, easy to catch cool or get sick and requiring a longer time to get recovery from sickness.
17. Sleeping disorder and its associated symptoms- due to the deficiency of serotonin and melatonin, both of which are synthesized by the pineal gland with GABA and norepinephrine, or due to excessive pituitary LH and FSH hormones in an attempt to revive a weak/dying testicular/ovarian function, or due to excessive Yang-type stressor epinephrine in the cerebrospinal fluid. This causes a deficiency hGH and excessive inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E-2 release into the bloodstream, an undercharging of the parasympathetic nervous system, and an excessive sympathetic nervous fire (Flight or Fight), resulting in back/joint/ligament pains or cramps, urinary or bowel incontinence, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), prostatitis or urethritis, as a result of no or insufficient healing (restoration) power (prostaglandin E-1) in the organs. muscles, ligaments and joints. Please note that excessive Ying-type stressor cortisol causes hGH, DHEA and testosterone deficiency and induces drowsiness over-sleeping, blurred vision, and hangover.
18. organ functional disorders in the 2nd brain (between the neck and pelvis) due to the weakening of the vagus (parasympathetic) nerves and the weakening serotonin nervous modulation on the sympathetic nervous functions – the most typical ones are: digestive , cardiovascular and liver systems; some experience the gallbladder and pancreas functional disorders too. The most visual or sensible disorder is stomach pain or digestive panic.
19. Excessive Sweating – the sympathetic/epinephrine nervous fires burning the entire body due to an constantly excessive dopamine/norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion in the hypothalamus and adrenal medulla.
20. Headaches or migraines – due to excessive inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E-2 release and excessive dopamine/norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion in the brain after the acetylcholine, serotonin and GABA nervous system were exhausted by excessive sex.
21. Fatigue, tiredness and exhaustion – the parasympathetic nervous recharging/healing system is out of order; the pituitary releases excessive prolactin to shut down the testicular function.
22. Muscle weakness – due to deficiency of DHEA, testosterone or DHT. This results from exhaustion of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal and/or testicular axis.
23. Muscle Tremors/Twitching (pre-Parkinson’s symptoms) – due to deficiency of dopamine and acetylcholine.
24. Weak neuro-immune function and persistent inflammation – easy to get infection or catch flu or cold, sinus, allergy, or/and sore throat.
25. Kidney inflammatory pains – orgasm over-stimulates the immune complement system, resulting kidney inflammation.
A weak adrenal function can constantly convert dopamine into norepinephrine and epinephrine for sympathetic nervous fire even your hypothalamus won’t get stimulated or excited. The Traditional Chinese Medicine terms this phenomenon as “Weak Kidney” .